US Surrogacy is pleased to announce the launch of our egg donor program. Learn more about our egg donation process, and apply to be an egg donor below. Your interest in egg donation gives hope to many intended parents. Without egg donors, there would be a small chance for IPs to have both a gestational and partial genetic bond with their children. We understand what a generous gift you give when you become an egg donor, and we are committed to making your experience positive and rewarding.
We prefer candidates who are smart, creative, and gregarious and culturally and ethnically diverse. If you think you qualify, please apply!
Egg Donor Qualifications
Some basic requirements to be an Egg Donor:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be a resident of the United States or a permanent resident with documentation
- Be height-weight proportionate (BMI must be 30 or lower)
- A non-smoker and willingness to abstain from drugs and alcohol
- No sexually transmitted diseases
- Have had a pap-smear within the last year
- No psychiatric illness
- Know at least one half of your genetic make-up
- Have a minimum of a high school education, or equivalent
- Be willing to travel if necessary
- Be willing to abstain from intercourse for the duration of egg donation process (about 1 month)
- Not have any genetically carried medical conditions
- Be dependable as you will be counted on to make all required appointments and injections
- Understand the egg donation process, and be willing to fully follow your Doctor’s recommendations
- Not have had any tattoos or piercings within the past 6 months
- Have a genuine desire to assist a couple or individual in creating or adding to their family.
We offer you a warm welcome to US Surrogacy. Your first step now is to fill out our application. Please answer all questions as completely and honestly as possible. We look forward to speaking to you about the next steps in your egg donation journey!